You Know You're A Cat Purr-son When....

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

You know you're a cat person when....

You have mugs made up with pix of all your furkids.

I don't have mugs yet of Samurai & BlackJack, as these were made up before they joined the family. It's on the agenda for when I have a little extra money to spend.
OK, KittKatt ... you ARE certifiable!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

You know you are a "male" cat person when you want so badly to decorate your dwelling with cat stuff but you don't because you don't want to be thought of as "that weird guy". Once I get into my camper, that will change, though.

...you want to wear cat clothing but....
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

Hey, who cares if you're that "weird guy?"

IMHO, people who don't have a little bit of weirdness in them are boring.

Also, it makes me happy when guys like cats.

Look at it this way, Whiskey's Dad: Just think of all the dates you'll get by letting people know (women, anyways!) that you love cats! (if you're not already taken, that is.
). Women just love a man who loves cats!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

OK, KittKatt ... you ARE certifiable!!!
YEP!!

Did you see my kitty bathroom?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you're a cat purr-son when you don't make your bed in the morning cuz the cats are still snoozing.
You wait till they get up.

Or....

You adjust the thermostat to keep them warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

When you hear other people say "I can't get my cat to stay off the kitchen table!" and you think...my cat sits on the table WHILE we eat about an inch from our plates

We don't mind, but when we have company over she knows better
Originally Posted by Feralvr

How true, I always keep my mouth shut when people say they hate it when their cats get on the counters and kitchen table. They say how unsanitary it is.... I have my kitchen table near the window just for my cats

I don't even use my kitchen table anymore. It's usually occupied by the cats.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

When you hear other people say "I can't get my cat to stay off the kitchen table!" and you think...my cat sits on the table WHILE we eat about an inch from our plates
Or that our cats have actually eaten out of our plates once or twice ... and our response was to laugh about it. (No, we don't encourage it, but it was funny to watch them sneaking up on the plate like we wouldn't see them.)

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have to agree with all of these
, and thus a verifiable cat person
!
But also....You know your a cat purr-son when your co workers know more about your kitty then about you
and I like to keep it this way

When you have more gasses of water out for your kitty/ies then you (Maia always has 2, and her water nowl
)
When the past part of your day is when you come home from work excited to see those little fuzz balls who couldn't be more excited to see you!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

You are an active member of a cat forum...

Or when you check your PMs from said forum before you check your e-mails.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you bring along a camera to a party, someone looks through the pictures on it, and asks, "Are there any pictures of people here?"

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mollysmom

When you bring along a camera to a party, someone looks through the pictures on it, and asks, "Are there any pictures of people here?"

Oh man - if THAT isn't true!

Like really - what else would anyone want to take pix of?

demstaraus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
... you don't go to the toilet because guess who's asleep on your lap, even though you're busting (like right now for example, ahem >u<)

... your partner sends you a picture of a kitten on his lap as an excuse not to do the vacuuming! nawww

... you spend the last few dollars in your bank account on cat treats instead of petrol... everyone knows you still get a few km's when the fuel light comes on!

... co-workers ask you how your cats are just as often as they ask about you, because they know you'll talk about them anyway so it's better to get it over and done with (I am the only cat person at work and I don't care)

... when you're talking about building a house, and get more excited over where the cat room will be, where to build the cat bathroom or how many catwalks, towers and ledges there will be instead of what colour to paint it.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DemstarAus

... you don't go to the toilet because guess who's asleep on your lap, even though you're busting (like right now for example, ahem >u<)

... you spend the last few dollars in your bank account on cat treats instead of petrol... everyone knows you still get a few km's when the fuel light comes on!

... when you're talking about building a house, and get more excited over where the cat room will be, where to build the cat bathroom or how many catwalks, towers and ledges there will be instead of what colour to paint it.
All of the ones you posted, but especially these three for me.