You know you're a cat lover if" Test

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rad65, here are the ones I didn't check off in this survey:

1.  I don't set a place for my cats at the dinner table.  The kitchen floor, complete with their own place mats where their dishes are, is the dinner table.

2.  I don't snap my fingers and pat the sofa beside me to invite guests to sit down.  If they don't like cats, they wouldn't be in my house in the first place.

3.  My cats do not have a Christmas card and gift list.  Their Xmas gift is a can of albacore tuna for Eric, and people salmon for Sarah.  They get these treats on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and on their birthdays.  Other times are because I love them -- usually once every few months, because their birthdays are in May and July, and it's a long wait until Thanksgiving.

4.  I don't have two-legged kids or grandkids, so obviously I'm not buying them toys.  My cats have enough toys.  You'd think there were 10 cats living at my house!

5.  I have no cat meow on the outgoing message of my answering machine/voice mail.

6.  There's no cat hair in my food, hence no extra fiber.  Oatmeal gives me the extra fiber.

There IS one question that should have been in the survey, and that's:  How many of you have photo albums chock full of your cats that you can pull out of your purse as quickly as your cell phone?  Nebula, please take note!  You need to add this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rad65, here are the ones I didn't check off in this survey:

1.  I don't set a place for my cats at the dinner table.  The kitchen floor, complete with their own place mats where their dishes are, is the dinner table.

2.  I don't snap my fingers and pat the sofa beside me to invite guests to sit down.  If they don't like cats, they wouldn't be in my house in the first place.

3.  My cats do not have a Christmas card and gift list.  Their Xmas gift is a can of albacore tuna for Eric, and people salmon for Sarah.  They get these treats on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and on their birthdays.  Other times are because I love them -- usually once every few months, because their birthdays are in May and July, and it's a long wait until Thanksgiving.

4.  I don't have two-legged kids or grandkids, so obviously I'm not buying them toys.  My cats have enough toys.  You'd think there were 10 cats living at my house!

5.  I have no cat meow on the outgoing message of my answering machine/voice mail.

6.  There's no cat hair in my food, hence no extra fiber.  Oatmeal gives me the extra fiber.

There IS one question that should have been in the survey, and that's:  How many of you have photo albums chock full of your cats that you can pull out of your purse as quickly as your cell phone?  Nebula, please take note!  You need to add this!

Did not think of that, but I copied it from a site with a few edits-

I fit in that category.... photos of the cats in my wallet & on m phone

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I got 10.. as someone else said, a lot of the questions didn't really apply to my situation.

But my oldest cat does have her own Facebook page... Does that count?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So does my oldest. Lol.. So yes, ithinkthat counts