You know your cat owns you when.............

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your grocery shopping list is as follows:

- Indoor dry cat food
- Feral cat food
- Wet food
- Litter
- Cat brush & toys
- Bread
- Something for dinner
- Diet Coke

OK, so why do I bother with a list when it's the same each week?? Oh yeah, the cat brush only happens once in a while. LOL

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know your cat owns you when....

...you're gone for more than six hours and you call home to "talk" to the cats through the answering machine.

...you start thinking about aquariums so your cats have "TV".

Creepyowl wrote:

You buy things that come in boxes, just so your cat has something to play in.
TOO TRUE!

...and BTW - the milk rings (ours are the rings from gallon water bottles) are most of our cats favorite toy!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...You stay up allmost all night, just because your kitty had decited to enjoy the fresh night air OUTSIDE. It is not possible to go to sleep untill the kitties have sluggled up safely and gone to the adventures of dreams.

I´m sure I´ll think of more...

I love this thread! Those things are so true!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....when you find if normal to throw crunchy candy wrappings on the living room floor, because the kitties like to play with it!

clyde

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by sofiecusion
You adjust the way you are sleeping so that you don't rollover on or accidentally kick your cat.

Your schedule revolves around their desired feeding times, play times, etc.

You are more careful about what you buy them food or toy wise then you are concerned with what YOU are eating or what kind of toys YOU play with.
You sure have that thought down pat!!!! I seem to spend more on litter, food and vet bills than I do on myself. Although I have to admit I don't need videos or movies, since the in-house entertainment is different every day, and I never know just what to expect. They now are playing soccer with Sonic wrapped candies, and coke bottle lids, and are chewing the foam off my model layout to pieces. Someday I'll actually get it all vacuumed up at one time!!

Clyde

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sang72

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just thought of this one as I was doing it tonight.

You tie the shoelaces of your shoes after taking them off so your kitty doesn't chew them off overnight.

Sang

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you know your cat owns you when...

friends/relatives ask you what you want for your birthday, you tell them your cats need a new cat tree/toy/treats/whatever new products for cats are in the market.