You know you love your cat when. . .

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been there, done that!

lol Guin had a whole "long one" hanging out of him mixed up with grass! He was dancing about the garden trying to get it off so I got some kitchen roll, ran out to help him! It was funny but I did feel sorry for the little muppet! Then I had to get the cat bob martin wet ones to give him a good clean. He really enjoyed that! NOT!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's weird how reading about this discussion about cat poopies makes me a little squeamish, but when Leo needs my help with vomit, poopies, drool, ear mites (which, the discharge-like stuff that mites create is..not pretty looking)...I'm right there with him!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First when I got Pepper (she's my first cat EVER) I was iffy on cleaning up hairballs , poop and vomit but after the first couple of times I got use to it. I had to, she's my baby!

babybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I did the poop and the vomit too. What I wouldn't do for my Maya! She was spayed recently and when we brought her home she layed down on the bed(she sleeps with me and bf on my side), I slept on the couch so she would have enough space. And brought her food into the bed, because she acted like she was too weak. Did that for 3 days..then all of a sudden when i grabbed one of her toys she jumped up and started running around
she liked to be pampered I guess. And love is, when you spend all the money on your cat, my bf lost his job and couldn't start his new one for 3 weeks, we had no money for rent or food, and we spent it all on Maya so she would have enough while we ate little or nothing. We also got her new toys

We have no ac our fan broke and in the heat I made little fans out of paper to cool down my kitty, while I got sick from the heat. It's worth it, the love she gives us is just amazing, Maya returned all the favours I did for her, and stayed up with me in the bathroom all night while I was vomiting, she wouldn't leave my side for a second.