You Know You Grew Up In The 80's or Early 90's If:

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by greycat2

I remember most of those too.....

Don't forget knowing how to do "The Moonwalk'.
Hehehehe - I was gonna ask... what about break-dancing? LMBO, when I was a kid there were brothers that lived across the street from us that would spread their cardboard out on the street and go to town... hehehehe - gives DOLPHIN a whole new meaning!

Hey, I love this thread!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ciera23

Oh yeah, "pour some sugar on me". I still remember the words!
Ever find yourself singin' the words to these songs in the car and your teenage daughter slowly sinks to the floor in the car hoping no one recognizes her

And do we remember ever being like this when we were kids... and did we ever think we would be in our parents shoes, or that our music would now be considered classic?

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

WOW! I remember ALL of those things! My hair was bigger than me and we used like a can of hairspray I week!! Perms were the in-thing.

Anyone ever have parachute pants? You know, the swish, swish, swish when you walk thing. hilarious.

and #54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name.
umm...I still listen to Bon Jovi...they're my favorite band ever. can you tell I'm from New Jersey?

How about Strawberry Shortcake and the Purple Pie Man...he was creapy, wasn't he?

Who can forget Poltegeist and Carolanne...and Silver Spoons. Ricky Shroeder was my first crush.

Anybody carry on those combs in their back pocket like we did? We thought we were so cool.

Thanks for the memories!
Susan
Susan, I LUV Bon Jovi!!!! Have his CD sitting here on my desk at work

Liked Ricky Schroder, but admit, I was a Michael J. Fox fan! Ew! Or Chachi! Oh yeah... Joanie loves Chachi... ever wonder why that show didnt make it? I'd watch it just to see him