You have 30 minutes...

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe 30 years ago, we stopped at that all non-electric store in Kidron. Even then, they had a fancy wood stove that was over $3,000, what with all the nickel fittings and such. I can't remember the name of the store now, but I recall there being a couple of tour buses parked outside of the place.
I know there is no way to get large pieces like a dinette set but something smaller. Things like a storage chest or what used to be called a hope chest and maybe a simple rocking chair. The larger furniture pieces would probably start at around double what I would have.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Menards. I want to put in a gate and official fencing on the side of my garage (the only part of my yard not fenced with sturdy fencing materials) but don't have the funds at the moment.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I spent WAY too long thinking about this :lol:
Probably a gallery that has my favourite artists
or, if I'm being more practical, a garden centre.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't pick one store since what I want isn't just one store, but I could do it online in 30 minutes.
I want a good dashcam, some surveillance cameras and some floodlights.- tired of going outside and think I'm going to be eaten. If any is left I want a Xidax computer..