You guys are gunna slap me....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, I definately am more aware now, especially since we have 3 cats now.

I've made sure my son cannot open his window by himself anymore (the lock was broken and no screen) and I've had to make sure the female cats stay only in my bedroom and in the main part of the house. So far, there have been no scares at all and my new system is working great!

Mittens is getting very large and her nipples are large and pink. Her due day is Wednesday, September 27th (there in or around) and Misty is also getting larger as well. My best guess for due date (based on info from past owner) is Monday, October 2nd. It could be about 4 days before to 4 days after.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Yea, I definately am more aware now, especially since we have 3 cats now.

I've made sure my son cannot open his window by himself anymore (the lock was broken and no screen) and I've had to make sure the female cats stay only in my bedroom and in the main part of the house. So far, there have been no scares at all and my new system is working great!

Mittens is getting very large and her nipples are large and pink. Her due day is Wednesday, September 27th (there in or around) and Misty is also getting larger as well. My best guess for due date (based on info from past owner) is Monday, October 2nd. It could be about 4 days before to 4 days after.
Hi!
I remembered you from yens litter.
how are you? i HAD NAMED ONE OF THE KITTENS FROM MY LAST LITTER AFTER ONE OF YOUR (opps caplocks,LOL!) RB babies. She (Yuki) is 6 months now and had her first show 10/14.
I will be planning another litter in early spring.
I had just wanted to post and find out if your girls are mothers now, how did things go? how many were there?
Hope to hear some updates

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some breeders do not let their kittens go home until 14-16 weeks...so you could keep them until after Christmas if you are worried about them becoming presents.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!!!

Both my girls had their kittens. Mittens had 7 but sadly, one passed 2 days after birth. I have to keep a constant eye on these ones because they are like Yen's kittens were. I'm not sure if my runt is going to make it. he's 3 weeks old and still in the and isn't even 5oz yet. I'm supplement feeding.

Misty had 5 thriving kittens and they are doing so wonderfully. I gave one of Mittens' kittens to Misty and it is doing well now.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear misty's are doing so well. & kittens would have been a lot to handle for mittens so mabey it worked out for the best? I hope the little guy picks up and thrives soon as well.
Thanks for the update!