You are stranded on a Desert Island....

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stranded.crop_775x581_15,0.preview.jpg

Not entirely easy :lol: But I would probably have to choose the axe, as it is fairly universally useful - Cut wood so I could built a shelter and make a fire (Keep warm, produce light, cook things, boil water etc) could still use it to cut or slice things if needed. Matches, first aid kid and water would be pretty tempting though of course!

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
The axe would be first choice but the magnifying glass would be second. You could run out of matches at some point but the magnifying glass could start fires indefinitely. You need water of course but a single bottle wouldn’t help much.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Axe. Hunting, chopping wood, slicing things open (coconuts, fruit, etc.), making a shelter, firewood in order to cook and keep warm and scare off predators and for self-defense in case the deserted island really wasn't!

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Dog. Would be helpful and good company for dinner, or as dinner depending how long I was stranded. 😹:dizzycat::clapcat::cutecat::kneading::petcat::bluecat:.
I wasn’t seriously going to do that. I would take the dog though for companionship, of course, only if he was slated for euthanasia at a shelter. I wouldn’t want to drag a dog out of a good home, just so I could have company.