babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Sorry I can't find any pics of us without the baby
This was from Halloween (obviously
)
What? Halloween? You mean you don't dress him up as a chicken just for fun?

This is a really great pic of your family!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all.. Everyone's pictures looks nice;;
Here's our picture.. My husband is gonna kill me for posting this: He not to keen about the picture since He was goofing around and the lady took the pic.. He's not a smiler...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Hello all.. Everyone's pictures looks nice;;
Here's our picture.. My husband is gonna kill me for posting this: He not to keen about the picture since He was goofing around and the lady took the pic.. He's not a smiler...
Your daughter is beautiful!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First of all - what a great looking bunch of people (and S/Os!) we've got here at TCS!

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Here's Gil and i
...and Susan - I cannot believe how much you and your hubby BOTH look like one of our closest couple friends, Karen and Chip. I mean - what is so amazing is that it's in couple form!

I also never realized until just now how few pictures there are of Gary and I together! Apparently one or the other of us is almost always taking the picture. We've got to start handing the camera off to someone to snap a pic of us!

I've got one of our wedding pics from the summer of 1994 (it was REALLY informal, and this is what we wore!):

And the only other one I could find that's more recent is when we took a bunch of customers to meet one of our companies - and we toured a SuezMax Oil Tanker, the Triathalon when it was docked in Philly. Gary's the one kneeling and I'm right behind him on the right (not quite the hippy look anymore, lol!):

You can see us better in this one - just before we boarded the tanker. Gary is FREAKING OUT because he is scared to death of the boat trip we have to take around to the other side of the tanker and then we have to climb stairs all the way up the side... he's got a serious phobia about salt water, poor guy! He insisted on a life jacket, and climbing those stairs he was practically crawling on all fours with his knuckles totally white. (From the pic above you can see he recovered rather quickly though.
)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, since Will does not want to appear on the net, I must respect his wishes.... here's some pics of the other "love of my life."

I hope ya'll don't mind..I have so many pictures of me and and my other "significant other."

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures, everyone. We have some really nice looking couples. It's great to see everyone with their SOs.

This thread has made me realize, though, that I have NO pictures of Pat and I together. None. I don't even have our wedding pictures. (My mom has them all...she's supposed to be choosing which photos she wants in her scrapbook, but she's been at it for about two years. I really have to get her to get moving or reclaim my pics.) I'll have to see if I can dig some up from someone else. I'm sure my MIL or SIL must have some.