YOU and your cat(s)!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My goodness, I guess I don't have many pictures of me holding and cuddling my babies. I need to have Larry start taking some :rofl: This is one I found of me and Wendall and he doesn't look to be enjoying it. :lol3: :heart3: am looking for more too. (

How about one with my :heart3: dog, Wilbur and his brother, Henry :heart2: (Henry left, Wilbur right)

Last edited:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Love the pictures! Here are the few pics I have of both Maia and me, or atleast a part of me

This one is of her within the first weeks I was blessed to bring her home, in my lap...

This one is of her around 4 months old snuggling with me while we were staying at a friends house visiting her BKF (Best Kitten Friend) CeCe

This is one of her giving me a kiss and shoulder hug as a big girl

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww........ :heart3: Love seeing everyone and their babies. Kailie and Jan, those kisses are tooooooooooooo cute! :kiss:

There are almost no pictures of me with the kitties! Lots with Gary. Gee - wonder who does all the picture-taking? :lol3:

Petting Chumley with my head:

With Billy:

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Me with my Monster :) He loved giving kisses so much.

Hercules giving me kisses @ 4 weeks old:

Me and our stray that showed up about a year ago,  we call her 'Wild Thing'- vet estimated her at least 8 years old!:

and that's all I have! Haha very few pictures of me with my kitties, i'll have to work on that!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My BF and Casper shot tonight.

I'm the house photographer, so I'm not sure if there are (m)any of me and kitty.

He (Casper) loves both of us, but I think he may have a tiny bit more for him :)

Last edited: