you aint gonna believe this...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cant believe the high I am on at the moment - have not got the official email, did get a second call from the recruitment consultancy to congratulate men and if my spirits were not high enough, they went up massively and even further. You will never know the amount of stress that it will relieve, also job comes with increased responsibility and a slightly larger salary- also comes distance 60 mile round trip - but what the heck huh!!!!!! Brill eh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am being naughty right now, despite being on the drugs, I have been out and got a four pack of beer. I am having one as we speak and its a few inches from the pc and never has a beer tasted so good, believe me, its like the nectar of the gods. I know it wont help my head, but its my only treat and to each and everyone of you, I raise a glass and thank you for everything - even the beer tastes so much sweeter than normal...nothing is more sweet than freindship though.
Heck, I even made things up with my mum, who is coming over xmas eve to stay over night - her second xmas without Clive, her first with us in our place and one where she sits and enjoys, with the two Yorkies as well and relaxes.
If I can give any of this feeling of elation to any of you, please accept this with all my love. For the first time in years, I am starting to look forward to christmas and that takes a lot of doing for me.
Have a good evening whilst kevin gets a little merry and all thanks to you lot

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! Now you just have to get your migraines straightened out, and things will be grand! Enjoy Christmas!