YOOO-HOOOO! Ariana~~~I am having a PINK day!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Now Rigel, you just calm down, now. What would Gema say??
And where is YOUR pink catsuit????
How do you say in english "pantuflas"????
that`s what I have pink.. it`s a long history.....

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Girls with blue eyes are also supposed to wear shades of orange for eyeshadow. I learned this recently and decided to be brave so I bought some orangey eye shadow and they're right! It looks awesome. Especially since I have dark brown hair to go with it. You should try it sometime.
Does it really? I have dark brown hair too... I'll have to go look for some orange. Is there a specific orange color? Or is just any orange?

By the way, (and to continue being off topic) I bought the April Glamour magazine and there's some pictures of Mena Suvari, who's gone brunette and she has blue eyes. She looks gorgeous, I'd love to get her look!

Okay now back to your regularly scheduled programming: PINK!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Ok Girls we started to talk of PINK clothes And know we talking about to Ch....st...!!!!
I just only can watch !!!
Watch us post or watch chests?
(just kidding
)

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Does it really? I have dark brown hair too... I'll have to go look for some orange. Is there a specific orange color? Or is just any orange?

By the way, (and to continue being off topic) I bought the April Glamour magazine and there's some pictures of Mena Suvari, who's gone brunette and she has blue eyes. She looks gorgeous, I'd love to get her look!

Okay now back to your regularly scheduled programming: PINK!
I think it can be any orange. Since I was a bit nervous about orange all together I went for a shimmery burnt orange and I think it's awesome.

Aww I've always thought Mena Suvari was so cute! She did the right thing, brunettes with blue eyes are the way to go!

Yes yes, back to PINK PINK PINK!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like pink too!!!!!
But this time of year I don't wear much pink!! More a black person in the winter. Plus I have lots of green clothes-don't know why green unless its because of gardening and the Packers????????

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

LOL, good one Rigel!

I like to wear black.....I pretend it makes me look thinner!
Yeah, me too! I have more black than any other color.

Ari,

Just so you know.... I have a pink sweater picked out tomorrow to wear and I truly do love pink lipstick- especially if I have a dark tan.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Ari,

Just so you know.... I have a pink sweater picked out tomorrow to wear and I truly do love pink lipstick- especially if I have a dark tan.
Yay!

I bought a new shirt today - it's pink and it says "Smile, it confuses people".

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can I just add why I love your shirt so much? I will smile and say hello to people on the street. They act like I'm such a freak sometimes. Oh well, now I'm on a mission to freak everyone out by saying hello and smiling at them.
Don't tell anyone
but some even smile and say hello back to me

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw very nice of you Chris, to smile at everyone! Well, they sell that shirt at the store 5-7-9 (yes I bought it at a store for middle schoolers) so you should look for one at a mall near you!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I misled you, Ari. I don't smile at everyone. Just the ones I think that might smile back. The ones that are alone but talking to someone who isn't there, I usually don't say hello to. They are already engaged in a conversation with someone I can't see

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I misled you, Ari. I don't smile at everyone. Just the ones I think that might smile back. The ones that are alone but talking to someone who isn't there, I usually don't say hello to. They are already engaged in a conversation with someone I can't see
I hate those people that talk on their hands-free sets that are hidden so it takes you a while to realize that they AREN'T talk to themselves, ya know?