Contest Yoga Cats - Sept 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby isn't much of a yoga stretcher, so I probably won't get a pic for this contest. But, by the looks of it, there's going to be plenty of pics, which will make it even harder than usual to choose favourites! Good luck everyone!

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.* Poor Zelda! *get better soon!*
This picture was from her last day in the cone yesterday :p she's all better now! Full cat and 0% satellite dish xD She was having a bit of a complicated heal from her spay but after 10 days of antibiotics + the cone she's finally healed :) she says thank you for your thoughts though!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This picture was from her last day in the cone yesterday :p she's all better now! Full cat and 0% satellite dish xD She was having a bit of a complicated heal from her spay but after 10 days of antibiotics + the cone she's finally healed :) she says thank you for your thoughts though!!
*EXCELLENT!* :clap::kneading: Our cone has hung in the closet for years. We hope never to have to use it again.

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*EXCELLENT!* :clap::kneading: Our cone has hung in the closet for years. We hope never to have to use it again.
Haha yea I hope I never have to use it on any of my cats again. Only Zelda needed it because Rick and Morty are acting just fine after their neuters. Zelda was so good after her spay until day 4 when she randomly started biting at her spay site and got it infected :/

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha yea I hope I never have to use it on any of my cats again. Only Zelda needed it because Rick and Morty are acting just fine after their neuters. Zelda was so good after her spay until day 4 when she randomly started biting at her spay site and got it infected :/
Oh no! I have never coned anyone after spay/neuter, and never had any problems. Fortunately, our vet who did most of them did the very small incision site with only 1 stitch on most spays and no stitches on neuters, and I removed those sutures myself with no problem.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's just the crazy poses, but this is one of the best TCS contests ever - lots of entries (I think it's a record number, isn't it @Anne ?), and every last one is a winner. You could publish a coffee table book strictly from the photos in this thread.

Just a reminder for anyone reading the thread and considering adding an entry: do it! DO IT NOW! The contest closes in just two and a half days. Let's see more of your Yogi Bears Cats!

KalicoKitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I have never coned anyone after spay/neuter, and never had any problems. Fortunately, our vet who did most of them did the very small incision site with only 1 stitch on most spays and no stitches on neuters, and I removed those sutures myself with no problem.
Yea, the boys have very small incisions and usually the sutures for spays are internal and they glue the outside skin together but I guess it was a combination of little pieces of litter getting stuck in her incision (I tried to pick them out) and her biting/licking at it that got it infected. After they cleaned it out they stapled it together just to be sure it would stat more closed this time. I've never experienced a spay heal until Zelda got spayed so I freaked out over everything haha. But I'm so glad that's over with for now. No new cats/kittens for a few years until we move and have the space haha. Will still foster though! Look at the 2 kittens we've fostered so far
Snapchat-1332531034.jpg
This guy we nicknamed Soot, who's name is now Levi
20170920_091153.jpg
And this guy we nicknamed Cabbage (cow + tabby = cabby --> cabbage) (he had some stripes under his black layer), who's name is now Adonis

Status
Not open for further replies.