Y'know how sometimes Fate sets you up just to knock you right back down?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carol, I don't know what you look like, but I know you're beautiful!

I know it's already been said, but I'll just re-emphasize it. Beauty has nothing to do with what's on the outside, and you have one of the most gorgeous hearts there is.

Carol, you pointed out how much words can hurt - and of course, the opposite is true too! The way you think about yourself is one of the most important aspects to how you feel and what you project. Just look at what happened when someone else reinforced your sense of beauty? You turned around, projected that - and so what it was a (an almost) priest? It's an affirmation of how beautiful and wonderful you are.

I don't care how stupid you feel, stand in front of that mirror every morning and every evening, look into your own eyes, and tell yourself you are beautiful - and MEAN it! Start working on "reprogramming" your mind-set. And as soon as you're truly happy with yourself and happy in your life - and you don't care about finding someone to share it with - that person's going to fall right into your heart and your life.

Laurie

alyssa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOTS of priests can marry - depends on their religion entirely!!

And "going to be ordained" and BEING ordained are two entirely different things.

AND ... LOTS of priests GET ordained and then realize ... it's really not for them.

Not everyone that *gets* ordained *stays* ordained.

For all YOU know that fellow had to go pray about you. hehe!

You should have asked him where he went to church so you could think about tracking him down!!