YIKES! I'm not ready for this!

vickiedavy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I do appreciate having christmas in the summer, spend the day at the beach and chrissy presents are more fun (pool toys are always better than a woolen jumper!) But today was just soooooo hot.

Enjoy the snow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well.....as expected.....they have called me into work this morning.

The roads are terrible.....a solid sheet of ice. The news people are telling everyone to stay home.......I sure wish I could. I actually thought about telling work that my power was out so I couldn't come in. But I didn't.....I'd feel too guilty if I did that.

It's probably going to be a tough day since several people have already called in and said they can't come into work. That means that I will have to take care of more patients than normal and probably have to stay late since it will take night shift longer to get in.

Oh well.....I guess I better quit whining and just go on in.

Hope you all have a great day. Stay warm!

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

can you send some of that cold air to VA ? all we are supposed to get is icky rain! I want to see snow on Christmas!
Yes Virginia definately needs it, it is 54 degrees right now, I want COLD weather, not warm. Sheesh! Send me some snow!

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Well.....as expected.....they have called me into work this morning.

The roads are terrible.....a solid sheet of ice. The news people are telling everyone to stay home.......I sure wish I could. I actually thought about telling work that my power was out so I couldn't come in. But I didn't.....I'd feel too guilty if I did that.

It's probably going to be a tough day since several people have already called in and said they can't come into work. That means that I will have to take care of more patients than normal and probably have to stay late since it will take night shift longer to get in.

Oh well.....I guess I better quit whining and just go on in.

Hope you all have a great day. Stay warm!
Aww thats horrible that you have to go in with weather like that. Please drive slow and safe!