Top Cat
Purraise
That's tiny compared to the clock spider

If you're not complete spider squeamish, just google Clock Spider

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I initially wrote wolf spider for some reason (it's definitely not one), but I'm guessing it's a fishing/dock spider. Yours looks like a *little* one (I know that doesn't make you feel any better!
). I've been stuck on canoes with those puppies. They live near water and sometimes enter homes.
We get them here in Canada too. A lot more up north or in wooded areas than in the city though.

I'm no expert, but I have this odd curiousity about spiders, so I like to identify different types I've found. The last basement apartment I lived in had wolf spiders, but they were small ones, thank heavens!
I'll never live in a basement apt. again though!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

Yuck! Poor you!! I'm fine with little spiders, but I can't be doing with those big ones with hairy fat legs and scarey eyes

See, in the UK we may have a lot of rain, and have to deal with the fact that David and Victoria Beckham are part of our country, but we don't have many poisonous wildlife!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must admit, I am not really scared of them... but that thing? Look at it's bug eyes

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ew there was a huge spider like that in our bathroom 2 days ago, i got up after my wee and i looked down to see this huge spider watching from behind the bowl i was screaming!