Yesterday

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was soo sick I slept all morning till time to go to work that is when I wasn't being sick. And my head hurt soo bad I just wanted to be in a cave and be left alone. But I had to go to work and I felt soo bad. I didn't even eat till like nine last night I was so tired and sick. But I am better now. And I feel rested so much better I slept for twelve hours. I can't believe I did that.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you are feeling better. Our bodies know what we need, sometimes, we just need to sleep for 12 hours and let our bodies rest

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Add me to the "I can't believe it!" crowd too.

Got sick over a month ago for three days, and during those three days, I slept for twelve, fourteen,and twelve hours. It was then I finally truly understood the meaning of "Get some rest" when people are sick. It really works. The body tells you amazing things. =)

And I'm glad you are feeling better. Feeling sick sucks.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, I got sick about two weeks ago and one night I think I slept for a little over 11 hours.

Glad you're feeling better.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got sick two days ago, a bug I caught from my baby niece...I still feel pretty rotten today, my head feels like it's stuck in a vice...I think my sinuses are blocked..

I just want to curl up in bed and sleep, but it's been one of those busy days, so may have to catch up with it all tonight and possibly tomorrow morning too.