Yes or No game

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!

I owned a Boa names Sheba and an Albino Burmese Python named Ochre. Sheba was small - about 6 feet, but Ochre was a pretty good size at 11 feet. When I had my car wreck 10 years ago, they got to be too much to handle as I couldn't lift more than 5 pounds, so they were both donated to the local zoo. I still go to see them a few times a year.

Have you ever gone river rafting?

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, YES.
I was so bad at it and fell out one hundred times.

Have you ever kept an invertabrate as a pet? (insects, spiders, exotic roaches, etc.)

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My parents had tarantulas...

Have you ever tried to raise an orphaned animal other than a kitten or pup, i.e. raccoon, rabbit, etc.?

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes!
I'm a wildlife rehabber, but it's, thankfully been a while! My forte is with squirrels and rabbits, and once they are old enough to survive on their own, I release them into the local bird sanctuary, but a few squirrels still live near my mother's farm. I picked up a pair of raccoons off of the highway once, but I hadn't raised them before, nor did I have the room at the time, so I hooked up with another local rehabber to pass the babies off. Their mother had been hit by a vehicle, and they were trying to circle the body to get to her. So sad...

Besides that, I've raised lots of herps and verts that people buy from the local pet store unable to care for. Some have ended up at a local reptile rescue, others have passed on, and one savanna monitor ended up at the local zoo. I still visit her sometimes. [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Have you ever touched a big cat? (Would you want to?)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It depends on what you are calling a "big cat." I wouldn't touch a lion, panther, etc.

Do you like the cold weather?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO, NO, NO  unfortunately, I just wish the winter months away.   My dream would be to live in 90 degrees or above all year round!

Do bluebirds make an appearance in your area anytime during the year?  (They are beautiful and vividly-colored)!

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen a bluejay, bluebird, or cardinal since I moved to Arizona. But, I don't go out much.

Do you like cheesecake?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, all kinds of cheesecake.

Did you watch the movie "Top Gun" with Tom Cruise and Kellie McGillis?

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely! I am an avid reader. I do read some nonfiction as well. Nothing is better than a good cuppa coffee, a great book and ...cats! 

Do you like Sci-Fi?

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No,  I only enjoy non-fiction.  

Did you ever play sports on a team?
Oh poop!  We both posted at the same time. I will answer your question and repost the one I asked.

Yes, when I was in grade school I played softball and volleyball. I wasn't really into sports - we 'had' to play.

Are you into Sci-Fi?

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I. Am. The. World's. Biggest. Sci-fi. Nerd. I love sci-fi, sci-fantasy, planetary romance, everything. I blame Krull and Star Wars.

So yes. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is it okay if sci-fi and fantasy mix?

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'm not a fan.

My daughter is watching Iron Man so...

If you had an Iron Man suit, would you be a hero?

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes.
I started playing since alpha, played off and on as years went by, and recently got back in because I was introduced to mods.

Consoles and PCs have fought for years for gaming. Do you prefer one over the other? (If you play any games at all)

mommawolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No  I never heard of Minecraft.  Is it a game?

Does your cat eat wet food right out of the can?
We must have posted at the same time! Do you want to answer mine, or me answer yours? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, she gets pouches of Whiskas in a little metal bowl. Minecraft is a video game.

Do you play solitaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.