Yes or No game

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Have you ever had to seriously hold yourself back from  hitting someone?
No.  But when I was a teenager I had a great deal of anger and I tended to suppress it until it would literally explode out of me in a blind rage. I didn't hit people, but I threw things around, and barely remembered any of it when the rage was over.

Have you ever shop lifted? By that I mean ever taken anything on purpose without paying for it, or left the check stand knowing you weren't charged for something?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No.  But when I was a teenager I had a great deal of anger and I tended to suppress it until it would literally explode out of me in a blind rage. I didn't hit people, but I threw things around, and barely remembered any of it when the rage was over.

Have you ever shop lifted? By that I mean ever taken anything on purpose without paying for it, or left the check stand knowing you weren't charged for something?
Yes, I have....... Did a lot of stupid things when I was a teenager.....Even remember the first time stealing candy at the register when I was a kid, young, My mom gave me a whooping!

Have you ever skinny dipped?

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No.... but I wish I did as they are my favorite.
Have you been to Disney World? :lol3:
Yes 3 times actually... Once with my grandma when I was 8. And twice in high school for my freshman and senior year band trips.

Have you ever traveled to another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.