Yes or No game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I collect manga (Japanese comic books) and Naruto trading cards (Naruto is a manga and anime) I am still sorting through them and getting them put into binders lol.

Do you have any bad habits?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, the last one my husband and I saw was "This Is The End". It is crude humor wise but I expect that from Seth Rogen.

Do you listen to the radio?

dreamraider

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes but only if I can touch bottom. My biggest fear in the world is water.. on movies when it shows rolling waves- I have to look away. its like a horror film to me. I hate boats too but swimming I can do.

Ever gone snorkling in the ocean?

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

When I was younger I had an opportunity to go to Kauai (one of the Hawaiian islands).  Went snorkeling off shore, it was beautiful.

Do you like to watch thunderstorms?

dreamraider

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes.

When I was younger I had an opportunity to go to Kauai (one of the Hawaiian islands).  Went snorkeling off shore, it was beautiful.
I have been there also, its lovely. I didn't snorkel tho, I did that in Cuba.

I love watching thunderstorms which is odd because they petrified me as a kid.

Ever look for the constellations in the stars?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I love to play in the snow! I'm from Alaska so I grew up with it and to this day when it snows I get so giddy and want to go play in it!

Do you follow astrology?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes and No, I don't care much about it either way. In essence it doesn't matter to me because I'll never really know so I just don't ponder on it much anymore :) I try to live by what I believe is right and if I end up somewhere after my body fails then cool, if not then that's cool to.

Do you like to wear sandals?

Status
Not open for further replies.