Yep, snowing outside

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:happycat: And a very snuggly inside type of day. Such a sweet looking crew:catlove:
The tuxedo is Gracie. I found her on the Chick-fil-A parking lot, 8 oz, matted eyes and survived all the cars…a miracle! The big guy is Henry. A drop in at the back door. Sweetest cat for a feral. So love starved I had to carry a squirt gun for the first week because he had never had love before and would wrap his paws around your legs and bite/scratch if you quit. He played “mom” to Gracie while she was recovering.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:clapcat::bicolorcat: A miracle indeed for darling Gracie, her guardian angel was working in overdrive that day!
:bluecat:So happy Henry is getting all the love he deserves. :petcat:.
You, Jcatbird Jcatbird , tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose and so many others keep proving wrong the idiots who state ferals can't be acclimated :catlove:
Ferals can’t be acclimated? Wow, sounds like kill shelter logic to me! Each feral I’ve homed, adopted out or just tnr has it’s own personality and brand of love to give. Some like Henry and molly ( our UPS cat who came in their truck delivery) give buckets of love 24/7. Gracie only wants out from early morning till 2:30-3 ( don’t even try to pet her!), then nap time between your legs! Purring, makin biscuits, till around 10:30 when I put her to bed, my idea, not hers. If you were around her in the morning you’d say, yep, never acclimate that one never knowing that nighttime Gracie is just a few hours away!