YAY! cardboard boxes

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since these two love cardboard boxes so much, decided to make them a little chill house, heh!

"YAY!" in their minds at least; I'd be depressed if I lived in a cardboard box.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cool!

My cats just are not into boxes or paper bags. It's weird. And boring. I still try every once in a while though, putting a box on the floor and trying to get excited about it, but they just walk away like they're embarrassed to know me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROFL! You've got sophisticats.

My hobocats have liked boxes ever since kittenhood though. At one point in the living room we had a tower of boxes appropriately dubbed Castle Wolfenstein.

It looked too ghetto to leave up though for more than a couple weeks.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ducman69

ROFL! You've got sophisticats.

My hobocats have liked boxes ever since kittenhood though. At one point in the living room we had a tower of boxes appropriately dubbed Castle Wolfenstein.

It looked too ghetto to leave up though for more than a couple weeks.
That is 100% EPIC.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's hilarious! But yeah, also ghetto.

I wouldn't say my girls are sophisticats though. I've got to get some videos of them. About 2 months ago I bought a cheap area rug from Kmart to give the living room some color and absorb some echo and scratches on the hardwood floor. Genever has taken to flopping down on it, digging in her claws and pulling herself around the rug like that. It's so weird. And Dot, while she isn't into cardboard boxes, dives into her pop-up cube all the time, sometimes chasing a toy, sometimes just diving.

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How cute is that!
I don't understand the whole concept of cats and boxes. Hehe.. maybe their kitten instincts are coming back to them or something. lol

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great! I love Castle Wolfenstein, and so would Holland. I laughed out loud that each of the sections had its own name. Tunnel Of Doom...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

Those are great! I love Castle Wolfenstein, and so would Holland. I laughed out loud that each of the sections had its own name. Tunnel Of Doom...
Its 20% more scary than regular tunnels!

OK, last funny vid for a while, but posted a short clip of my Techno Kitty, since he's always there warming his furballs on my computer.

Hasn't gotten around to upgrading my RAM yet though...

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good cardboard box, that's add to excitement of play..