Yankee Candle Lovers!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh it was you I was not sure!!! Thank you so much for the suggestion I love those candles and my husband loves the crackly sound, I got the Black Raspberry, Vanilla Bean & Pumpkin Butter...there are a lot more that I want but didn't want to overwhelm myself! Thanks again!!!!
You're welcome! I'm glad I've created two more wood wick fans
. I LOVE the pumpkin butter one and the black raspberry....well,....lol I think i love them all

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I LOVE THE VANILLA CARAMEL!!! It's sooooo good, and it matches my couch! That's a plus for me! But I am kinda ticked at this sale, as I just bought 2 of the 22oz honeysuckles for my living room, and 2 22oz honey dews for my bedroom, and 1 of the 10oz tumblers in honey suckle for my bathroom.

****You can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond too....that's where I usually go. I always get 20% off 1 item coupons sent to my house. And they always have a flavor of the month, and their marked at sale price for the month, then I use the coupon. And, after a holiday, which ever ones were the holiday ones go on sale cheap....I bought pumpkin spice, cinnamon spice, and the christmas tree smelling one for real cheap after the holidays...BB&B has them for low prices after x-mas.
Woo Hoo! Glad I found another vanilla caramel fan! I love that candle- i've had it on my candle warmer for several months now (it was a teachers appreciation week gift from one of my students at the time- they know i'm a little ocd on the candle thing
) / Oh and I was thoroughly excited to find a fellow pumpkin spice fan as well! That is my all time favorite!Pumpkin Spice makes me happy!!!!!! That's my fav candle scent of anything!!! I have at least 8 pumpkin spice varieties of candles....and I use them all
I stock up on that scent at certain times of the year because sometimes they're hard to find.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I went into a YC store while away, and lucked into this sale.
A few scents were also buy one, get one 50% off. I bought 2 Autumn Wreaths, a Fresh Mint, and a Vanilla Oak. I also had a "spend $45 get $15 off" coupon!

I found the WoodWick Candles at another store, and bought a Pumpkin Butter. I haven't tried it yet though.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of Yankee Candles! Or candle tarts for that matter? Do they have them in Canada too or are they just in the states? I buy a lot of Party Lite candles here! Love the different holders and the candles burn very clean and the scents are gorgeous!