Wrong House? What the......???

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

OMG, the things I miss by not logging on every day...

This thread is hilarious! It cracks me up how it goes from an (most likely) innocent mistake on a blonde's part (why do they always have to be blonde???? Makes us all look bad!
) to a drunk and deranged woman busting down the door to ravage Ryan. I have laughed all the way through this post...I love it!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bossinova

This thread is hilarious! It cracks me up how it goes from an (most likely) innocent mistake on a blonde's part (why do they always have to be blonde???? Makes us all look bad!
) to a drunk and deranged woman busting down the door to ravage Ryan. I have laughed all the way through this post...I love it!
It makes me convinced that most of us lead vewy , vewy boring lives!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread makes ME realize that I can drive, or fly, all the way to Canada and back to the U.S. in 5 minutes flat!
See that, nothings impossible on this site.

Oh yeah, and also within half an hour I turned from a brunette into a blonde, a playful girlfriend into a "stalker" and then from a TCS Jokester into a Mud Wrestler! Go figure!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan, if this is the young, blonde woman of mystery that visited you... BEWARE!

Word has it that... not only does she ride fast scooters, but she is also a fan of *gasp* Courtney Love!