Wow, the shelter will be happy!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
The other day, the Last Hope shelter leader was asking for donations to get some new cat trees for the shelter. the ones there are all destroyed, shredded and a complete eyesore.

this morning, heading to my car.. someone left a NEAR BRAND NEW tree by the dumpster!! I'd say new since it still has plastic wrapped around a portion of it.. the fabric is in PERFECT shape, no stains, doesn't smell to me.. the shelter's getting a new, FREE tree!!

I am excited!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wonder why in the world they were getting rid of it though? It makes me think of icky things like bed bugs or something. *eek*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

Wonder why in the world they were getting rid of it though? It makes me think of icky things like bed bugs or something. *eek*
I thought about that. main reason why it's not going up to my apartment to my on cats, lol. But I think the shelter can handle it.. the bugs will keep the cats busy, if there's any!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

Maybe it belonged to their cat that died and was just to painful to keep seeing it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Maybe it belonged to their cat that died and was just to painful to keep seeing it.
I think thats the reason. they no longer have the cat for whatever reason