Wow, that was impressive!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudge is in the litter box, and when she goes she likes to stand right on the edge - she has 3 paws on the edge of the litter box (or 2 on the litter box and one in the air), and just one paw actually in the litter box.

She overbalanced and fell out of the litter box just as she pooped so the poop landed on the carpet.

darkimager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh Dear! Are we not supposed to laugh at this. I bet it makes for a good laugh..well - before she missed the box anyway!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooo sorry, but that is just the funniest word picture!! Too bad no video, it would win awards.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little girl is so uncoordinated!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GloriaJH

I'm sooo sorry, but that is just the funniest word picture!! Too bad no video, it would win awards.

That was my reaction, too

Poor little Smudge

clowangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hahaha! I'm sorry, that was just a hilarious mental image. ^_^

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Smudge is in the litter box, and when she goes she likes to stand right on the edge - she has 3 paws on the edge of the litter box (or 2 on the litter box and one in the air), and just one paw actually in the litter box.

She overbalanced and fell out of the litter box just as she pooped so the poop landed on the carpet.
OMG! Abby does the same thing. When she was 4 months old she tried so hard to balance all 4 paws on the edge of the box so she didn't get her paws dirty. She finally realized that she had to have 1 paw in the litter to balance. She she perches herself on the edge with 3 paws, leaves one in the litter and literally leaps out when she's done!

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LMAO! Sorry but I couldn't help it.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's hilarious! Reminds me of one of my foster boys, Tex... I have four large litter pans in the master bath. He is fussy about where he poops and covering it up, etc.

Well, he just could NOT make up his mind where he wanted to do his business and was hopping from pan to pan.. but nature couldn't wait and he was doing this with a "log" sticking out of his butt!!

It fell out onto the floor ... and I was saying to him... "Tex, for crying out loud, PICK A PAN already!!!"

He's also the one whose tail quivers when he pees... as if to say aahhhh!!!!!! Relief!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily's tail quivers when she pees too - that always makes me laugh

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Callie used to do that when it was time to scoop the box. Now she just puts the back half of her body into the box and leaves her front paws outside the box. Weirdo cat!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

That's hilarious! Reminds me of one of my foster boys, Tex... I have four large litter pans in the master bath. He is fussy about where he poops and covering it up, etc.

Well, he just could NOT make up his mind where he wanted to do his business and was hopping from pan to pan.. but nature couldn't wait and he was doing this with a "log" sticking out of his butt!!

It fell out onto the floor ... and I was saying to him... "Tex, for crying out loud, PICK A PAN already!!!"

He's also the one whose tail quivers when he pees... as if to say aahhhh!!!!!! Relief!!!!
This had me LMAO! I'm sorry, but that has to be the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Monsters tail quivers when he pees, I just figured he was pushing it out, idk.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Poor Smudgey with everyone laughing at her.
She's used to it
She's the only cat I know who doesn't look embarrassed after doing silly things.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The girls share a litter box as there is only room for one. This is right next to the toilet. The girls hate using a dirty litter box and will wait until DH scoops it. (Twice a day at least). As soon as he cleans it, one or the other will hop in and use it.

Sometimes they will use the box when we are in there or when I am taking a bath. I am going "Dusty or Rusty, couldn't you wait until AFTER I am done? It stinks in here now!"

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shoould have Autumn give her a lesson, she will push the other litterbox closer to the one she wants to use and then put her two front paws on that, her back legs on the one she wants to use and squat in the air - she does get it all in the litterbox thankfully and only fell once but it was her front paws that went first so she was left kinda hanging on the one she was using

Quincy thinks this is the best thing ever and tries to drink he pee