wow he is angry....

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy's the one. If I don't find her right before I leave -- not half an hour before and then go do something else -- and give her scritches, and the day's agenda and instructions for looking after things, I can count on getting the cold shoulder when I get home -- if I see her at all

She also disapproves of the computer -- will settle in my lap, AFTER she has pushed the keyboard drawer all the way in, and only as long as BOTH my hands are engaged in scritching her. Try to type even with just one hand,
and she's off, and if looks could kill...!

Yup. Another tortie

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If I dont pet her on the neck Aerowyn will put her head down and force my hand by her neck, also she will rub her wet icky nose all over my arm (because she KNOWS i hate that...) elliot will just growl.. and sometimes slap :p It is so funny though because I can be holding him while sitting down (and he does not like that) and he will be growling.. and then I w ill start scritching his neck and his eyes will close with pleasure, but he will still continue to growl! :p Such a little dork..

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My old tuxedo cat, B.C. used to be angry at the world.
He was hard to make friends with, and he ignored people unless they touched him.
I was casually dating one of the guys I worked with and I had him over to my house to watch a few movies.
B.C. peed in his shoes (yes, both).
I always trusted his judge of character...I never dated the guy again.

B.C. was front declawed and when mad he was dangerously violent.
An ex-long term boyfriend made the mistake of picking him up while he was in a mood.
B.C. smacked him in the face so hard it broke his glasses and gave him a shiner.
No one at work believed him when he explained he got the smackdown from a cat.

He's really the only cat I've had that ever had any 'mad' behaviors.
He was diagnosed as mildly retarded (his sister, which I also adopted had to be euthanized as she was hydrocephalic) which manifested itself in destructive and dangerous mood swings, it was discussed with the vet after drug therapy failed, that he be declawed for the safety of everyone involved.

cat mom x4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One of my 4 cats has a bad attitude as well. He gets angry at me if I do not feed him exactly at the time he says. If I pet him too much, too softly, too roughly, etc, etc, he will bite or scratch me. On the outside, he is such a bully and tries to beat up my small female cat all the time. But deep down inside, he is such a baby. He is scared of everything...from the typical vaccuum cleaner to garbage bags. What a toughie!!!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abigail did similar things as Teufal before. When her box got too full she'd tip it over and scatter the litter all over, then go to the bathroom beside the box. The box was in the bathroom, so then she would shred the toilet paper and run around knocking things over. It was pretty funny. I ended up getting an automatic litter box, plus kept the old one and that seemed to solve the problem

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some cute tails(
) of mr & mr's attitude kitts here!!

my stud kitty Danlara nips when he's angry!
a trait he has passed along to his son Lonestar.

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dax gets annoyed when I make too much noise in the morning. She will lie in bed and give me the death stare if bang anything. She sure likes her morning sleep in.

Dax also has a tendancy to take a nip at anyone who disturbs her at a bad time. A friend of ours was over watching movies and went into the bathroom to use the toilet - Dax was in there on the heated floor in front of it, napping.
He didnt turn the light on for whatever reason and just went to use the toilet, bumped into Dax and the next thing we heard was "argh!! something bit me!!"

He forgot we had a cat...