WOW, gonna be needing some vibes...

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many vibes that the treatment goes amazingly well!!!

My mother has a severe form of Sjogren's Syndrome and she can't eat soild food due to choking, so I sympathsize with you.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband's now retired and moved to Florida preacher has this. I wish you the best. My prayers are with you.

trimph1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh man!! That really sounds rough! We are putting you on our church's prayer list as I am typing this---also sending many
:ang el:

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts go out to you. Please keep us updated. My husband was just diagnosed with MS in July. So we are just beginning the journey of having an ongoing nuero disease. He lost the vision in one eye and the strength in his body, which came back somewhat, and that was scary enough. I can't imagine what you must go through. I applaud your courage and keep fighting you are an inspiration to us all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again, everyone---all the well wishes are SO NICE!

I'm of course, still waiting. My neurologist is working with the neurologist who came from Johns Hopkins and together they are collaberating with an oncologist, so I'm sure they want everything to be in order before attempting to certify it with my insurance. I'm used to being denied stuff but my neurologist has always come to my aid with a wonderful appeal, so hopefully this will work as well.

I think anyone with relapsing/remitting MS should keep a close eye on this treatment. It's the best thing to come along for stopping the MS in its tracks, and even reducing the plaques in the brain and spinal cord. I wish it worked with such a high success with myasthenia, but if I can get even a 50% reduction in my symptoms, I will consider myself very fortunate indeed.

I'll keep you posted!

Cally