Would you go on vacation alone??

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went to Europe on a tour but not with anyone I knew. I had a great time! The problem with going totally by yourself is that you would have to figure out what to do. That's why I liked the tour.

If I was in your situation, I'd take a look on the internet and find out where you will be and what there is to do. If there's a beach nearby, I'd go for sure!

schrodinger

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I went on a vacation on my own once, it was great. Went to Mount Isa, saw a heap of cats there. Good place that.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends, sometimes I feel I need to be by myself...

I have a friend who *only* does trips alone but is a really closed off person in general.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been on vacation alone-I treated myself to a long weekend at Gettysburg as a graduation present. I'm interested in the Civil War, especially the battle at Gettysburg, and it was something I'd wanted to do for a while (I'm hoping to go back this fall). However, if part of the fun of your vacation would be spending time with Adrian, it probably wouldn't be the same without him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

However, if part of the fun of your vacation would be spending time with Adrian, it probably wouldn't be the same without him.
That's my point, really... The exciting thing about going to Florida is to spend the week with him... we havent spent that much time together recently and I miss him... Not to mention that we've both been saying that we need to get away and relax... I guess I would go away by myself if I felt like I really needed to be alone but right now, that's not how I feel and he doesn't understand that... Oh well... I'm just hoping that he can go, even if he decides on it last minute...