Would you eat it??

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That`s so funny!
I`d have to check Smudges breath and see if it was stinky first. Once Kitty helped himself to some prawns that were defrosting in the fridge while I got the milk out. Had to throw the lot as I had visions of what parts of himself he washes thoroughly. His butt being one of them

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man... did it have to be berries, my favorite thing in the world?

I don't think I could do it... but I would wish really hard that I just hadn't seen it happen, y'know? Ignorance would have been bliss!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
haha, I find it gross when people let their animals eat off them. I once saw a person sharing an icecream cone with their dog
(I know supposedly their mouths are cleaner than ours but I dont care lol), bleh, sooooo....if I saw my cat eating a cake I just made...I'd either cut off a big hunk from were she ate it or throw the thing away
haha

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once I caught Nigel gnawing off part of my sandwich when I left my plate temporarily unattended. I just sat down and finished it off anyway. God only knows what they do to my face when I'm asleep or my food when I'm not looking.

So no, I wouldn't be fussed if I were you. Eat away!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you kidding?! If I didn't eat anything Pushkin had gotten into, I'd be starving!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd eat it in a heartbeat!

I baked a batch of lemon poppyseed muffins and set them out on wire racks to cool. When I returned to the kitchen to put icing on them, I found that my sweet little Maggie had eaten the muffin tops off of 2/3's of the muffins!!! If I recall, I ate them anyway!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Pushkin did that too, to a batch of banana muffins. We call him a little muffin muncher!

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would eat it..both of our cats love yogurt and once Alley licked my
spoon when i turned away but i just rinsed it off and ate the rest

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

As long as the cake was not on the floor, I'd eat it. I've even shared ice cream with Charlie from my spoon

Now I wouldn't eat it if the cat's just walked out of the litter box and STEPPED into the cake
Thats about the only acception, otherwise the waste of time/food would be too much- besides I have a strong constitution

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Thats about the only acception, otherwise the waste of time/food would be too much- besides I have a strong constitution
Yup - I agree! I mean, they're family, aren't they?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Yup - I agree! I mean, they're family, aren't they?
I prefer that they eat the expensive food we buy them rather than the cheap sandwiches I make for myself- I figure neither cat can turn down the chance to comment on my cooking

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I prefer that they eat the expensive food we buy them rather than the cheap sandwiches I make for myself- I figure neither cat can turn down the chance to comment on my cooking
Yup - quality counts!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! Ewwwwwwww. sorry guys.....but
I want to puke just thinking about it.

my neice let a dog lick off her spoon the other night.I gagged.She said "they have cleaner mouths than we do".My comment back to that was :but he was just licking Rusty(male) on the you-know-what".

I love Blaze and Bandit,but no way would I eat after them.I would either throw it away, or cut off ALL the area that they had been around.