Would you buy a haunted house?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

Pentagrams are a protection symbol. And "A Haunting" is just as bad as "Most Haunted" They've both been proven as acting.
A Haunting is reenactments. It seems like last year and this year they keep focusing on sillier stories where everything is a "demon".
However I do know that some, if not most, of those stories are based on true accounts. I've read the original story to the one about Man (little boy being haunted) on a site it had been submitted before Discovery ever came across it, and the webmaster swears that the woman who submitted didn't lie. (I forgot to bookmark it before, but the site is called guardiantales.)

And Most Haunted is just silly. If one is going to scream and get upset over the littlest thing, such as tripping over something, then maybe they shouldn't be out ghost hunting?

As for buying a haunted home. No. Even if it's not harmful it can still be very annoying. Could any of you deal with 3 straight months of something tapping you bedroom walls and ceiling at 2am-4am nearly every morning? Lights on, lights off, it didn't matter....I learned to sleep with headphones on playing music.

Besides, I'm unlucky enough stuff finds me regardless of where I live.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm torn as whether or not I actually believe in ghosts. When I was in the Army some of my friends rented a trailer off post and we would hang out and party there a lot. For some reason none of them would sleep in one of the smaller bedrooms at the front end of the trailer. They used it mainly for storage and would go in and out of there rather quickly. I asked them why nobody ever slept there and they said something wasn't right about the room. One night after a party at the trailer I happened to pass out in there. One of my buddies was also passed out in there. I guess it was around mid-morning but I woke up after feeling something blow against my ear and brush my shoulder. My eyes opened wide as I shot straight up. Frank was still out cold and no one else was up in the trailer. That was the last time I slept in that room. I asked about it later that day and two of my friends who lived there mentioned they thought the room was haunted. It was always cooler in there. The strange thing was that no other part of the trailer was like that.

Heck no, there's no way I would buy a house if I knew it were haunted.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it doesn't bother me because I have always lived in old houses. My parents always joke when anything breaks or makes a loud noise in their house that "it must be Papa Doyle" who was the father of the previous owner. We think that he decided to stay when they moved.

Once again, no one wants Amityville...Caspar the friendly ghost please!!!