Would LOVE to see pics of cat attacking x-mas trees...

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know this isn't "prefurred" behavior -- but since my kitty has never has much interest in the tree, I'd love to see pics of kittys who can't seem to stay away from it
-- The whole thought is particularly cute and funny to me.

Anyone want to share?

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well theyre not attacking the tree but Shadow has been knocking over my christmas village houses then he'll knock the people figures off and hit them under the stand. Mom even caught him teaching Finnegan how to do it!

and here is Finnegan (fin diesel for short haha) eyeing up the tree at my boyfriends His mom just HAD to put her moving carasoul ornament at the top of the tree and he is just WAITING for the right moment to pounce, I just KNOW it!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you My mom named Shadow I wanted to name him Merlin but when i woke up the morning after we got him she'd been naming already! :-o and Fin is my little baby. My boyfriend is Irish and obsessed with Irish names. We had another kitten we had named Killian but he crossed the bridge after being neutered in October. :'(

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties have definitely been attacking the Christmas tree. In fact, when I came home yesterday, it was laying on the floor.

First, I'll show you a BEFORE picture.

Ok....now for the AFTER pictures.

And here's one of the biggest culprits!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How kind of Shadow to help with the redecorating of your Christmas village, Stacy!
Looks like you'll be wanting to keep a very close eye on Finnegan!

Oh my, Robin, your poor tree!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do dogs count too? My boys said that Kisses our chocolate lab and Scoobie our bassett hound ate an ornament yesterday off the tree because it looked like a cookie. My cats just try to use the trunk of the tree as a scratching post. Everything wiggles. The tree is like a weeble wobble it weebles and wobbles but it doesnt fall down. Oops better knock on wood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These pictures are awesome!
Shadow and Finnegan assessing the situation...
and well, Robin's kitty just took the situation into his own hands now didn't he. Robin, your photos had me laughing pretty darn hard!
And Stitch has shown me that yes, cats really do climb x-mas trees! LOL

More more, I wanna see more

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ComeresMom

These pictures are awesome!
Shadow and Finnegan assessing the situation...
and well, Robin's kitty just took the situation into his own hands now didn't he. Robin, your photos had me laughing pretty darn hard!
And Stitch has shown me that yes, cats really do climb x-mas trees! LOL

More more, I wanna see more

These are too funny!

brainsofchaos

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
these are funny and toptally makes me happy i didnt have a tree again i just painted one on the wall i know what the cats do to my ficus god help me if i put up a tree...you people are brave

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not been in the room with the tree while my three are having their "tree games". I have been in the other room and been too scared to go in there! I'll try and get some shots over the next few days.

Here's the cats' tree. It has their toys on it and they destroy it daily.
(That's Emma's tail.)

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

My kitties have definitely been attacking the Christmas tree. In fact, when I came home yesterday, it was laying on the floor.

First, I'll show you a BEFORE picture.

Ok....now for the AFTER pictures.

And here's one of the biggest culprits!

Yikes!!! Your poor tree!

How long did the destruction take?