Would it help my nerves if I scream....

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cathi, I agree with what you are doing. Like you said you don't need this to interfere with you and your husband. Hang in there and focus on your wonderful husband and yourself. Your daughter needs to focus on her children, not some new man in her life. Just my 2 cents.

(((hugs))) to you and your family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all my friends on here. I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here and cry on your shoulders
I don't want to be the one that always complains about things but sometimes it just gets to be more than one person can handle.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((HUGS))) Cathi! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! You are absolutely right, your daughter shouldn't treat you that way, and she shouldn't be in a relationship with a married man, and she should watch out for her kids . . . but it's hard for people to see their own mistakes some times. Stand up for yourself and do what you think is right. And maybe try to be a comforting presence for your grandchildren, too, since they are probably very hurt and confused right now.

And remember, we're all here for you!!! (((HUGS)))

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
Thank you to all my friends on here. I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here and cry on your shoulders
I don't want to be the one that always complains about things but sometimes it just gets to be more than one person can handle.
That's what friends are for, eh?

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it has all ended last tonight. As much as I love my daughter she is no longer welcome in this house. She left here with an @ss whipping(literally) I am tired of her flaunting all of this mess in mine and Ken's face about the married man. I hate like L that this happened in front of the children, I really do, but I can't undo what has been done.

She made the mistake last night of having the married man out in the front of the house while the kids were in here destroying the house after Ken and I have asked and told her repeatly that he is not welcome here. When Ken and I went to get some food the man's wife was out there also. We left the yard went do to the highway and then turned around and came right back. The wife left when I told her to leave and I also told her husband to leave.

I told my daughter that she needed to get in there and tend to her children before they destroyed my house. She ignored me and instead went to the truck to talk to the married man, This was her first mistake. I walked over to her and slapped the cr%p out of her,(yes I know that I was wrong in doing that) she then proceed to call me a Witch with a B and that was her 2nd mistake we fought in the yard and also inside of my house. A person can only take so much and for the last 3 months I have had the lion's share of stress.

All I do know is that she and the children left here last night. She told me that I will be arrested. It may be in the morning I don't know. But I will tell you this as soon as bail is made I am calling DFACS on her. She has made her choice as to what she thinks is the most important, and the one person who has always been there for her no matter what is not it. That's cool I can live with that too. I do know that I will no longer help her in any situation, that is just the way that I am. The children are my only concern at this point.

Thanks for listening to me tonight.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((((((((((Cathi))))))))))))))

You can only take so much stress before something snaps. It sounds like you have been more than tolerant of her! She needs to get her head together, for her kids' sake.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Cathi, I'm so sorry it all exploded on you. You have been more than patient. Everybody has their breaking point. I hope, with you, that the children do not come to any harm because of her behaviour.

Many hugs. Be gentle with yourself.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs Cathi! I am so sorry...I would never even talk to my mother like that (I am only 21...)I wish she would have respected you...this makes me ANGRY! You really don't need this right now!!grrrrrr....

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whew Cathi! I hope you are feeling better after all of that! Sorry it came down to a big fight! You take care of yourself girl.
We are here for you.

(((Cathi)))

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cathi, sweetie.....I just now read this. I feel just awful for the situation you have been put in by your daughter, and I also feel so bad that I wasn't there to help.
I hope and pray everything is alright with you...you didn't get arrested did you? You did the RIGHT thing by throwing her out...she was not at all concerned about her children or you and Ken...only with herself and this stupid relationship with this married man who obviously doesn't really care for her or he would leave his wife and be with her.

My prayers are with you tonight. Please let us know how you are.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just read this now too. I must have missed it a few days ago. It's too bad your daughter couldn't come to her senses before things got out of hand. I hope she can mend some of the damage she's done to her family some day. It's just so weird that she left a situation that she didn't deserve the pain of living through, only to turn her life into another living hell by fooling around with a married man. What in the heck is going through her mind?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Hydroaxe
It's just so weird that she left a situation that she didn't deserve the pain of living through, only to turn her life into another living hell by fooling around with a married man. What in the heck is going through her mind?
Its a three letter word. Need I say more?

Cathi, so sorry for all your heartache and trouble with your daughter, maybe she'll eventually come to her senses and understand how much you love her.{{{HUGS}} Keep us updated !

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update for everyone. I didn't get arrested. I haven't heard a thing from her which is good because she has really disappointed me. I have just been trying to get my head straight this past week.

One good thing has come of this. I got a great dinner Friday night so that she could get all of her stuff off of my porch. Ken put everything out there and then took me out so we wouldn't have to see each other. Right now is not a good time for me to talk to or see her. I did get to talk to my grandchildren on the phone when they were at my sister's house. The oldest one wanted to know why? I told her without a lot of details but didn't sugar coat it for my daughter. My daughter has been lying to these children the whole time and they deserve better than that! I did get to tell them all that I love them very very much and will be seeing them soon.

I sent my daughter a letter to tell her how I was feeling and to let her know that I will take her to court if she doesn't let me have visatation with the children. I do have a right to see them and she knows that is the one way that she can hurt me. We shall see what happens now I will give them a little time to settle down first before I ask to see them.

One other thing, We found out yesterday that Ken's Dad has a rare form of cancer and they are giving him 2 months
I just don't know how much more of tragedy I can take. It has not been that long since I lost my Dad

Thanks for listening once again to me

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(((((((((CATHI)))))))))))

She put you in a bad situation and she chose to ignore your wishes. I'm glad you were honest with the children, even if she doesn't respect them enough to tell them the truth.

I'm sorry to hear of your FIL. Seems like it is never ending.....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah Cathi. That SUCKS! I don't blame you for letting loose at her, she really let you down. I hope that you will still be able to see your grankids and I'm sorry about Kens dad.

Hugs and love your way! ***!!***

Be strong!
Sam.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Geez, Cathi, it never rains, does it? I hope things will soon settle down for you, and that you'll get to see your grandkids without a lot of fuss -- AND that their mother comes to her senses soon.

Sorry to hear about Ken's dad.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad you didn't get arrested, but so sorry to hear about Ken's dad. I sent up a prayer for him and sent you a PM as well. I hope things will get better!!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone
I do hope that things will get better soon, but I fear that it will get worse before getting better. I did get to see my grandchildren today for about 15 minutes
when I ran over to my Sister's house. I couldn't stay longer because I was running late to do a payroll and accounts payable. But at least I did get to see them and to hug them and tell them how much I love them. They still don't really understand what happened but that is okay I am not trying to confuse them more at least not deliberatley.

I will tell Ken that you are praying for his Dad, it really doesn't look good for him at this point. The doctors have started him on Chemo yesterday. We will just have to wait and see and pray

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Ken's Dad. (((HUGS)))

On another note, happy to hear you have been able to see your grandchildren!