worst poop ever!!

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Also will the grain free help with the stinkyness?! Lol
Oh it absolutely does! Their coats are much silkier, they eat less, and their poop is way less smelly!

Not to mention the long term health benefits. Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning they don't need anything other than meat in their diets to survive. Cats who eat as close to this diet as is feasible have a lot fewer health problems later on. To make their products affordable, many pet food companies load their food with corn gluten meal and soy and add this to the protein count. Plant based proteins do not have the same nutritional benefits to cats that animal based proteins do. Companies also use a lot of animal by-products, which are the parts of the animal not fit for human consumption. 

Whether she has an allergy or not I would really encourage you to look into grain free formulas for all your cats. Once you make the switch I guarantee you will see happier, healthier kitties! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

louiseg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes...i have looked into it and it looks very promising...although im worried about cost as we have 2 kitty's and a puppy