worst household chore ?

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once I decided how long I could go without actually doing laundry. This did not include dry cleaning etc. I made it 3 months but I had to cheat and buy extra towels and wash cloths.
You have three months worth of underwear? :lol3:

i never iron my clouths i find it wasting my time and i dont mind winkles i dont care what other people think
I don't either. Everything gets hung up on hangers to dry as it comes out of the washer. (no dryer) I don't notice any wrinkles, but it they are there, I don't care.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You have three months worth of underwear? :lol3:

About five months before we got married my husband moved out of his parents house and into would would be "our" apartment. We hadn't bought a washer and dryer yet and after about a month of going to the laundromat he decided he had enough. He just kept buying new underwear. :lol3: I didn't realize this until it came time to pack for our honeymoon. :lol3: He didn't have to buy new underwear for years! :lol3:

I also don't like ironing and rarely do it. I only do it when I have to. I don't mind doing laundry, but hate putting it away. I'm not a fan of vacuuming or cleaning the tub either. I guess I don't really like any of it. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About five months before we got married my husband moved out of his parents house and into would would be "our" apartment. We hadn't bought a washer and dryer yet and after about a month of going to the laundromat he decided he had enough. He just kept buying new underwear.
I didn't realize this until it came time to pack for our honeymoon.
He didn't have to buy new underwear for years!

I also don't like ironing and rarely do it. I only do it when I have to. I don't mind doing laundry, but hate putting it away. I'm not a fan of vacuuming or cleaning the tub either. I guess I don't really like any of it.
I wish I have 3 months of underwear and towels. I'll use my spongy.

dejolane

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
About five months before we got married my husband moved out of his parents house and into would would be "our" apartment. We hadn't bought a washer and dryer yet and after about a month of going to the laundromat he decided he had enough. He just kept buying new underwear. :lol3: I didn't realize this until it came time to pack for our honeymoon. :lol3: He didn't have to buy new underwear for years! :lol3:
OH that is hilarious and must have been one stinky laundry basket. I wonder... where was he tossing them? Or do I want to know. :flail:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did my laundry 2 days ago yesterday I folded them,Today I may put them away.

dejolane

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laundry! And since I spent a good half hour yesterday mopping up and cleaning my laundry room after my washing machine leaked...again...I'd say it's a merited hatred! ;)

I don't mind any other chore...I'll happily vacuum, do dishes, dust, clean bathrooms, scoop litter, clean the dog yard....but laundry...uggg I hate it! I always have, but it's a necessary evil so I have clean clothing and linens.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OH that is hilarious and must have been one stinky laundry basket. I wonder... where was he tossing them? Or do I want to know. :flail:
:lol3::lol3::lol3: They were in a huge pile in the closet on the floor.