Worried about newborn kittens - please help!

adriana111

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

I'm just wondering whether you figured out what was wrong with the baby kitten who had the strange noises.

My in-laws cat just had kittens and one is not feeding from the mother (bottle feeding her) and makes strange snorting noises after feeds and sometimes when sleeping. It may be the same noise that your little one made.

How did it go?

Thank you,

Adriana

lunaslayer101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi jenelleaurora12 my little black and white newborn, Yuri, is making that same strange breathing noise that the little kitten in your video was making. Did you find out why she was breathing like that? I'm a tad bit concerned but not too worried due to the fact that there is no other sign of illness from the little one. I would just love to know so I can breathe a bit easier. Thank you to all of the lovely cat mom's out there!
- Luna Slayer

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hi jenelleaurora12 my little black and white newborn, Yuri, is making that same strange breathing noise that the little kitten in your video was making. Did you find out why she was breathing like that? I'm a tad bit concerned but not too worried due to the fact that there is no other sign of illness from the little one. I would just love to know so I can breathe a bit easier. Thank you to all of the lovely cat mom's out there!
- Luna Slayer
This tread is very old.    I recommend you PM jenelle, or at least call her, either by  the @-function or quoting  one of her posts.

I can agree with you, strange noises or breathing although potentially always alarming "alert",  sometimes there isnt much with it.   I have participated in such treads.