worried about 1 Kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats what i said lol but we are keeping the Sacha as the S in her names stands for SPECIAL!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HI Guys, Update on My little baby.
Well the Vet said that She is partially sighted, however it may just be due to her not developing as quickly as the other 2.
So i have to take her back in 4 Weeks to check her again but apart from that she is perfectly healthy!!!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that she is healthy! God bless the little Sacha...and the other two too! Hugs from my Tinks to yours!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is good to hear. Skittles is blind in 1 eye and she gets alon great..So she has some sight that is terrific.

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that is so sad. im so sorry, we thought one of tazzies babies was blind. we were going to keep that one., but now we know she can see, and we still are keeping her. She will get to where it wont matter, she ill jsut take extra love. and an extra special mama to love her.
You will do fine!!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blind cats can get along pretty easily, just like blind humans... they memorize the house, and they use their ears and whiskers; and you say this one has got some sight, so she'd be able to use light/dark, motion, maybe some blurred images...

Sacha will be fine. Just don't move the furniture too much or she will be confused!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Nina is almost blind, due to the fact her eyes are so crossed. She sees mostly shadows and movement. That was the reason I adopted her. I couldn't stand the thought of her not having a home because she looked funny. She is a sweetheart
and I think she is beautiful. You have a special little kitten!