Worlds Best Cat Litter Odor

tkaner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just started using WBCl with a 12 pound fixed mail. I got multicat version but it smells a lot. Not like poop or urine but like the litter. Ithink when he pees it ge strongest and later dies down.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am using Max Scoop for small spaces which smells good but I have also used organic and clay based litters over the years. After a while all litter gets that urine smell but if you clean the litter thuroughly on a daily basis and when you change the litter compleetly wash the litter pan with hot water and vinigar.

I had a 25 lb male cat and a 16 lb female so I know they hold a lot of waste. You just have to be dilligent about it and sanitary.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We use the original formula of WBCL. My cats refused to use the multi-cat formula and I didn't like the smell. There's no fragrance in the litter, just the smell of the litter itself.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
the only issue I have is if the cats don't cover enough, I do get an urine smell. I'd just have to make sure they cover (Picasso's getting lazy about it!)

otherwise, I get the corn smell of the litter upon opening the bag, which I don't mind. beats the clay and dust everywhere!

moonbug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also just bought a bag of WBCL to see if it would be better at odour control. I don't like it though and will try something else next. I find the smell is worse than the one I was using before. I just don't like the smell of corn mixed with urine.