Worlds best cat litter? not really the worlds best?

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I might start using it regularly too.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never smelled urine in the past 2 years that my cats have been using it. I've also never had any problems with smelling feces either as long as my cats cover it. Of course, there is that "right after they pooped" smell, but it does disapate after a short period of time.

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the World's Best Cat Litter. And I have found that as long as you remove the clumps and the poops daily it really doesn't stink. It has a natural scent, it doesn't smell like perfume which cats prefer. I love the way it clumps. I like that it's light weight and easy for me to carry from the store to my home. I like that it's non-toxic, flushable and biodegradable and much more natural than the cat litters in grocery stores. I will never switch to another cat litter. To me, it really is the best.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In case you havent started using something else already, wanted to add my two cents! I live in an apartment, and since I just got Marlee two weeks ago, she is still staying mostly in my bedroom with me, we're slowing working her into the rest of the apartment. But I am used Tidy Cats Small Spaces and I love it!! I think it is pretty new, and has worked great for me. Like someone else said, when she first poops of course I can smell it, but I never smell her pee! It also has clumped really well for me. Good luck!

maiseycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of World's Best, but then again, I don't buy designer litter that you can only find at pet stores.
The best I have found is Pet Pride at Kroger - I think it's made by Kroger. Clumps well, good odor control. Plus, you get a big jug for $3. Can't beat that! I loved Arm and Hammer, but can rarely find it in the small cartons anymore, only the huge $8 box that weighs about half my body weight.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Swheat Scoop, which Leo and I like, but Lola has had one accident...the wet clumps stay wet, and that irritates my little darling girl. Plus, I am moving into a 2.5 room apartment (no, that doesn't include my bathroom), so I was thinking about giving small spaces a whirl. I really hate to use clay litter, but Lola did so much better with it. Leo could really care less what type of litter I use.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to use World's Best & I have to agree the odor control is not that great. Maybe it works well with one cat, but I had 3 at the time & it did not work well. I now use Cat Attract, which works better, but I think in a multi-cat household you'll never completely get rid of the smell. I would also suggest this litter for anyone who has cats with litter box issues. I suggested it to a woman I know & she said the very next day her cat went back to using the box & has not gone outside the box again.

tkaner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am wondering about maybe the food or age of the kitten may impact the smell of the letter.  I am using it, and I have one cat who allways uses the box, and a new 3 month old one who uses it, but ocasionally has diarrhea, and pees on the bed when I am in it.  No other times. 

I had thought the smell of the letter might be doing it along with being a yund kitten and eating maybe too much. 

windycitymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not too fond of it, though it does clump like a dream.  I do like Arm & hammer essentials better.