Workplace Funnies

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I had a meeting at 3 pm.

We're all sitting at the conference table linked to another facility by tele link and the manager comes in and sits down.

Her and the CRN pull out a bunch of papers and lays them out in front of themselves. The manager then began the meeting.

Manager: As she shuffles through the pages to locate the one she needs "By now you all should have had a chance to look over the agenda.

Us: Looking at her with confused blank stares

Manager: "You did print out the agenda and read through it?"

Us: More blank stares

CRN: "I have mine"

Us: "What agenda?"

Manager: "Last week I sent you all an agenda asking you to read through it and think about changes and work flow."

Us: All at the same time looking at each other "I didn't get one. Did you get one?"

CRN: "I got mine."

Long story short..... the manage sent it to herself!!!!! However, she forgot to put the attachment of the agenda, and when she sent it out the second time, she sent it to the CRN and 4 other people at the management level. Which explains why none of the rest of us had a copy of it!

So our 90 minute meeting was about 50 minutes long while she had someone go and make us copies and then muddled through the meeting, really accomplishing nothing in the end because none of us had a chance to prepare!