Working on Secret Santa gift

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lndscpsam

Ha, ha, ha! You're worse than I am tantalizing and teasing!
I am bad, but if you reaad the post above yours, there is one in the mail already!!!

nursecheryl81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My gift is all ready for my secret pal.... I just need to wait a few weeks to send it out!! I am so excited and hope they like it!!!!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had mine done the day I got the info. From what she said, I knew exactly where to look! She was really easy because we like similar things, and from her posts I had something else in mind that I had to get her.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about half done, but since my SS is so close to me I am going to wait till maybe very early December!!!! OOOO,now people are going look up where I'm from and see if we are close.... good thing a lot of people are close!!! MUhhaaha muhahaha!! (psst. that was an evil laugh!)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I'm about half done, but since my SS is so close to me I am going to wait till maybe very early December!!!! OOOO,now people are going look up where I'm from and see if we are close.... good thing a lot of people are close!!! MUhhaaha muhahaha!! (psst. that was an evil laugh!)
That rules me out!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my gifts will be handmade - my hands and others! I'm calling in a favor for one gift. One will have to be bought.

Wow! One Santa has already mailed theirs? Shall I go out and check my mailbox?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is almost done... Will be mailing it before end of this month so she/he'll get it way ahead of Christmas. At least I hope so. Snail mail in this part of the world is literally "snail" paced.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine should hopefully get it before december!

i mean it has requested something hard to find.. i have browsed and browsed i guess i havent looked hard enough

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Most of my gifts will be handmade - my hands and others! I'm calling in a favor for one gift. One will have to be bought.

Wow! One Santa has already mailed theirs? Shall I go out and check my mailbox?
Oh, cool! I can't wait to hear what they were. I'm not feeling very creative.