Work Frustrations...I'm at my wits end here!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I love your new sig!

The snow seems to have stopped for now, but I hate covering for other people.Now I am just waiting for people to call in their hours for yesterday so I can do payroll because they 'forgot' to clock out. Oh and screaming at subcontractors for insufficent info on invoices as usual so I am going to be here late again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Oh I love your new sig!

The snow seems to have stopped for now, but I hate covering for other people.Now I am just waiting for people to call in their hours for yesterday so I can do payroll because they 'forgot' to clock out. Oh and screaming at subcontractors for insufficent info on invoices as usual so I am going to be here late again
Thanks, I love it too!!

Sounds like you're really not having a good day today at all...I'm not either. I have a customer who wants to pick up their vehicle but he speaks NO english (see now here's where that 3 years of high school Spanish I took should be helpful, too bad I don't remember it!) so I'm frusterated cuz he has questions and I surely won't be able to answer the questions! He speaks a few words english tho...its frusterating...

Payroll...oh yeah I love it....see I haven't done daily payroll for about 2 days now cuz my boss here is giving reviews and giving raises, and now that he's gone til MONDAY, I can't even touch it cuz he didn't finish the reviews b4 he left...great management I tell ya...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
50% of our customers don't or won't speak plain English, some of them are from Quebec and add strange french words in the middle when they try which completely throws me off (I can understand French ok but Quebec French confuses me), some just can't be bothered and will speak half in English half in whatever language even though I know they can speak English, and some just mumble incoherently so I politely say yeah sure and pass the call on to an estimator to deal with them.

My estimators are all out and two of them are off work today so the ones that are here are overworked and can't help out. Oh and my bosses are both covering for sick employees so are out all day so i can't even get cheques signed and have people bugging me for money!