Woohoo! Finally!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh yeah
(BTW my mom just about had a hissy fit when she saw all the babies)

she still hasnt had all the placentas. when should i worry about that? she seems to be out of labor. she is just napping and feeding her babies right now.

they are so adroable!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Jessie !!! I know you have been waiting forever !!!! How does it feel to be a Grandma now ?

mowsluver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SIX kittens!!

WOW is an understatement!!! Glad to hear she is done and resting now...

Congrats!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
it feels great to finally be a grandmeowmy again! they are all so adorable! some of them dont like it much when i pick them up to inspect them and then they tell on me and i get in trouble with Kitty.

I think i might have to schedual a vet visit for today or tomarrow because i can still feel a little fluttering in there. it might be gas though. i'm still not sure about all the placentas. i know for sure she had 2. i think i saw her eat 3 though. so i'll have my mom call the vet when she wakes up for a nap.

every one is doing well. all the babies are eating like little piggies. lol. i'll get pics as soon as i can.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooh my goodnes!! I work hard for a few days and come back home to find kitty with kitties finally!!! WTG GIRL!!! You did it and SIX BABIES WOW! I just can't believe IT! You did such a good job. Well Jessie I KNOW it was worth the wait now

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah it was.... i am never doing it agin though. lol

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww congrats granmeowmy way to go its the best feeling in the world eh im just sad because it wont be long till boots babys get rehomed im gnna miss them so mutch

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah i'm working on it. hopefully my sister will let me go and get a disposable one tonight. my mom got paid so we have a little $$ now!