Women!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question is why do they always have padding in these "larger" bras???
Oh for the days of wwearing a smaller size!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

They don't - thank the gods mine don't come with padding, I'd never again be able to close a shirt.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I were a 36 C. I'm barely an A. Although after listening to all the problems you guys have, I guess I shouldn't complain about being mistaken for a guy in a pink tank top.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

i hear ya. Although now that I've found my basic bra I'm looking at others... I have a nice lacy black one... fits decently for my size (one of the larger girls here) and I have a very cute light pink 'cleavage enhancer' by Freya... very cute and in my size!!! Really!!!

Trust me, the pretty bras are out there for larger sizes... my Freya is cool... not an everyday bra... but suitable for other occasions...
I got a great "enhancer" bra from Victoria's secret catalog, not that I need enhancing, I just need a shelf really for them to sit somewhere in the same hemisphere as the rest of my upper torso! And I made the mistake of buying the "demi" version, thinking, well, if I wear a lower cut top then you won't see the bra....big mistake. Some days I swear I'm gonna end up with a boob in my soup!
And god forbid you drop your keys & bend over to pick them up?! Yup, it's the good old "quadra-boob" look....4 boobs for the price of 2!!!

Originally Posted by GailC

My sentiments exactly....although I do need the thin (but firm) contoured bras, to shape them more towards the front of me, and less towards my armpits....

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

My sentiments exactly....although I do need the thin (but firm) contoured bras, to shape them more towards the front of me, and less towards my armpits....
I think maybe you should double check that you're not wearing the wrong size. If your back size is too big, and the cup is too small, you'll end up with that kind of effect - so say you're wearing a 36D, maybe you should try 34 DD and 34 E.

The back size should be snug on it's longest setting when you first buy it (the shorter settings are for when the bra ages and the material isn't as supportive). Remember, the back should be doing most of the work - the straps shouldn't dig in, even a little.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I think maybe you should double check that you're not wearing the wrong size. If your back size is too big, and the cup is too small, you'll end up with that kind of effect - so say you're wearing a 36D, maybe you should try 34 DD and 34 E.
no, that's the way mine are shaped naturally, they are very full....like ovals, but sideways....so they seperate in the middle with no bra....and even a bra with no shaping (like the victoria's secret deep V bras, that are just underwire) still allow my boobs to hang wider than I'd like. I wish I was a 34....I'd have alot less ugly "back fat"!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Not my husband! Hes practically obsessed with having enough undies!
Why?... does he have a lot of accidents?