Woman buys over $1K worth of tainted food

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You could spay and neuter a LOT of cats with a grand. Better use of the money, IMO.
I agree! I think it is frivilious and unwise to spend $1000 on food that you KNOW is tainted and useless. I can see why she did it and that she has a kind heart- but i do not think she was being a very wise steward of her money- that was a complete waste of $1000 considering stores were supposed to pull those items anyways. It would have been much better had that money gone towards spay/neuters - thousands of animals are euthanized/killed every year due to overpopulation- more than have been killed/sickened/ill from this recall -it seems as if that would have been a wiser choice to invest in. Eithor way- she seems like a kind person with a big heart....but i do not think wasting that kind of money on something you can not use is wise. It's brash spending impulses like that which drive people into debt and when people get themselves into debt, it's the tax payers who have to compensate for it. I do not want my tax money going towards that.