Wodens Care

nekoha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope that it isn't ringworm! Poor baby - you guys have been through too much recently! Woden sounds like a fighter, though, and you are certainly wonderful! Hang in there. I am so glad that he is eating - that is usually a good sign!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Called my vet, and she is on vacation till monday. Kitty is still loseing hair.. but is not itching and the other bald spots I have seen have no irritation sores or anything. I'm baffled..

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
8/19- Soo while no more hair is falling out I'm still worried about why he lost patches of his hair in the first place. Poor guy is soo stressed out over everything thats happend in the last month. But were still doing good no ketones Bg level is steadily decreseing while the shots are getting higher in dose. Eats like a horse, sleeps and loves me up and were back to playing aorund.

Now if only I could get his hair back >.>

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
9/20 So after all that good news.. we had a relapse last night. His ketones shot way up again. And were not eating again. I'm soo tired and after I just used all my extra funds to pay off some back bills.

Gah I can not win, Nothing I do helps for long. we can't adjust his insulin fast enough. But we can't speed it up anymore then we are.

So were back to the assisted feeding, and adminestering of fluids and supplaments. I am hopeing I can flush this out of him fast. If not.. I don't know what to do at this point.