Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I love it!!! I am going to shop from that site now
Thanks for sharing..

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great shirt...... and thanks for posting that site..... they have some neat stuff.

I really like the Mystical Wings shirt.

Have you ordered from them before? I'm asking cuz I'm wondering if its expensive with shipping/duties/etc. from so far away.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow...blast from the past!
I haven't looked at The Black Rose in years! I used to be heavy into the goth scene, before it was "cool".
I got the coolest leather coffin purse with a cutout gothic cross with purple velvet inset on the top from there. Seriously...it was so cool.

They've really branched out, which I would have expected. It has been about 10 years since I looked at them last.
They sure didn't used to carry rock/metal stuff. Metallica was a dirty word then.

I love the kitty shirt, and the kitty purse too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Great shirt...... and thanks for posting that site..... they have some neat stuff.

I really like the Mystical Wings shirt.

Have you ordered from them before? I'm asking cuz I'm wondering if its expensive with shipping/duties/etc. from so far away.
Yup, I ordered a jacket from them last year. The shopping cart gives the total with shipping before you commit to ordering anything. I didn't pay any duty last year, maybe since the items are made in the U.K. and we have that free-trade-thing (I believe that's how it works but could be wrong). They advertise international shipping - you could call and email them about duty charges if you want to be sure.

p.s. I really want this skirt! (For me!) http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=pl406

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Wow...blast from the past!
I haven't looked at The Black Rose in years! I used to be heavy into the goth scene, before it was "cool".
I got the coolest leather coffin purse with a cutout gothic cross with purple velvet inset on the top from there. Seriously...it was so cool.
LOL! I want to see pics!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember that shop too! I think I ordered something from there about 6(??) years ago..
Damn, I feel old now (and I'm not
). And yes, I still wear clothes like that..

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by oodlesofpoodles

i LOVE it...does it come in adult sizes???
Those are adult sizes listed - my daughter wears an XS (and the smallest they have is S) so I'll have to take in the skirts, but she'll wear the shirts and jacket a little big. (Sticking the clothes in the dryer for a while helps shrink them some, too.)