Wishing you the HAPPIEST of birthdays, Lauren! (Feralvr)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous, fantastic day celebrating wonderful, fabulous, fantastic YOU! :clap: :clap: :clap: Wishing you the

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya, Lauren!!! I hope you have a spankingly awesome birthday!!!!

Hugs and kisses!!!!

AC

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lauren,

Have a wonderful, amazing, memorable, most spectacular Birthday - just the way you deserve it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN! 

Hope your day is absolutely wonderful, just like you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren asked me to pop in to thank EVERYONE so much for the birthday wishes! She's still visiting with family, and when she tried to reply to the thread, the computer crashed LOL. So she'll be on TCS after they're settled in and have seen or picked up Perla from the hospital tomorrow. :cross:

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!! (I can't tell from the timing if your bday is 12/25 or 12/26) If it's today, Monday the 26th, that's my birthday too! And my cousin who is also my best friend, had her 2nd son today!! So it's a great day all around.

And if your birthday is the 25th, then still, I hope you had a super great birthday!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!! We had a pretty good time considering my worry over Perla. It was a beautiful, sunny day up in Door County and we took a few walks down to the lake with the dog's. It was wonderful to spend the day's with my twin neice and nephew also. They are five and just helped get my mind off of sick pet's - even if it was only for a few minutes at a time :lol3: Glad to be home but now we have Larry's family in town - so busy week. Will be glad to have my life back to normal next week :D.

You are all wonderful, dear friend's and I appreciate you birthday wishes so much. :heart3: :hugs: :heart3: :hugs:

p.s. Thank you Laurie for so many reason's :D :D :D :winkblue:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!! (I can't tell from the timing if your bday is 12/25 or 12/26) If it's today, Monday the 26th, that's my birthday too! And my cousin who is also my best friend, had her 2nd son today!! So it's a great day all around.

And if your birthday is the 25th, then still, I hope you had a super great birthday! :beerpals:
[COLOR=#GREEN] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO, ERICA!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] Hope it was a great day for you :clap::clap::clap::clap: Yes - we have the same birthdate - the 26th :D :wavey: