Wish my Coffee Breaks were like this?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
OMG @Natalie_ca   you've been working hard!!! 
    Love them, thank you.  I could watch these all day, but sadly I think you might have just caused me to be late for work - must dash! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can thank "Ellen".  She has "cat week" this week so I've been searching out cute cat videos and decided to search out commercials, and found those, plus others, which I haven't posted LOL

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
natalie_ca natalie_ca I've got a new one for you ! :clap: mservant mservant you might have seen this already. But it's so cute I had to share ;)

Make sure you have your sound turned up ! ! :D

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   @GemsGem    I caught a glimps of this on the TV the other night but the sound was off as my housemates where in the sitting room having their evening meal and we were chatting away.   Now I know what we missed, thank you.  It is very cute.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, @Natalie_ca   you find the best commercials!   This "Dear Kitten....Big Game" one had me laughing from the moment the older cat explained "doorbell" and "lightbox". 

It's just too cute for words, and does make me wonder what our cats think of our t.v. watching habits.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an old thread, and I see that a couple of the videos no longer work, but most of the others posted do.  Here are 2 more cute cat commercial videos:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Loving it!  The singkitty one might be one of those which has stopped working earlier in the thread - it is one of my favourites.  
    That herding cats one is something else!  
  It is sheer brilliance, who ever came up with that has a very wild imagination.