wish me luck

lottomagicz4941

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad you enjoyed
It is funny now but not so much at the time. Noticed that I said get my instead of get me.

Why is it always easier to find spelling and typoes after we post!!!

Another bad interview. Drove from Greeley CO to Casper WY due to a company posting an opening at UNC. After driving for 5 hours the guy asks me why I applied when the job requires living in WY? And I'm like you posted the job at UNC and he responds that was for people who are from WY. I was willing to relocate but they wern't willing to accept my application as a non Wyoming resident.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

glad you dont have to save money for your holes Carrie
put it this way i'm glad too

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Good Luck with your second interview, Carrie!
I am pleased that your first one went well!

Which shop is it you are hoping to work for?
its just a video shop, global

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cool! You'll get to see all the new releases!
My friend worked for a video shop and was allowed to borrow loads of videos for free!! Perks of the job, hey!

Good luck for it!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

its an australian thing too...

glad you dont have to save money for your holes Carrie
Well why couldn't it be "holes"? Maybe that's where Carrie likes to hide her money. As long as no one else knows where Carrie's holes are her money should be safe.
By the way, thanks for the new saying Carrie. I'll be confusing people with it as much as possible and I've been practicing saying it all day.

Person: "Hey Ryan, let's go blah blah blah."

Ryan: "Nope. I'm saving up money for my hols."

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Well why couldn't it be "holes"? Maybe that's where Carrie likes to hide her money. As long as no one else knows where Carrie's holes are her money should be safe.
yes but she was talking about saving for her hols not hiding for her hols...
so why would she want to save for her holes? what have the holes done for her to deserve her to save for them?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

yes but she was talking about saving for her hols not hiding for her hols...
so why would she want to save for her holes? what have the holes done for her to deserve her to save for them?
Well she could have been saving up money for her holes so that she'd have something to put into them. Maybe her holes are unfilled at the moment and need to be filled. As for the last question, you got me there. Maybe Carrie can answer that. What have your holes done for you Carrie?... What in the world have they done?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well she could have been saving up money for her holes so that she'd have something to put into them. Maybe her holes are unfilled at the moment and need to be filled.
I am assuming that her holes are holes out in the garden - dirt holes, then I could probably appreciate why she would want to fill those holes.... but what if they are holes, say in her curtains - how would she fill them? maybe she likes holey curtains?

As for the last question, you got me there. Maybe Carrie can answer that. What have your holes done for you Carrie?... What in the world have they done?
yes Carrie what in the world????

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am assuming that her holes are holes out in the garden - dirt holes, then I could probably appreciate why she would want to fill those holes.... but what if they are holes, say in her curtains - how would she fill them? maybe she likes holey curtains?

yes Carrie what in the world????
Holes in the garden?... Yeah... those are the holes I was talking about.
Poor Carrie... I hijacked her thread and she's not even around to shut me up. You're doing a fine job though Danielle. I don't know what she should do about her holey curtains.

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Holes in the garden?... Yeah... those are the holes I was talking about.
Poor Carrie... I hijacked her thread and she's not even around to shut me up. You're doing a fine job though Danielle. I don't know what she should do about her holey curtains.
OMG you 2!!!! i've only just seen this thread now, and i swear you have had me in stitches, i was thinking::censor::censor::censor::
!!!!!!
hey! and how did this get onto my holey curtains??? whats wrong with holey curtains,
just kiddin ya.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

nothing is wrong with holey curtains as far as I am concerned, but Ryan thinks your saving to fill your holes - so maybe he has a problem with holey curtains????